所属分类：行业资讯 发布时间：2021-02-26 17:07:08 来源：http://www.lcnmb500.com 浏览量：
In modern industry, wear-resistant steel plate has obviously become an indispensable wear-resistant material, which can not only solve the problems of fast wear, large consumption and delay of construction period, but also respond to the national sustainable development strategy of quantity control, emission reduction and pollution reduction, and make great contributions to environmental protection.
Hardox600 wear resistant steel plate is a kind of special steel plate, so it is necessary to understand the cutting, drilling, welding and other characteristics of steel plate
1. Cutting: plasma cutting, carbon arc cutting and grinding wheel saw can be used to cut large area clad steel plate into required shape. The recommended method is to start cutting from the alloy surface. Carbon arc cutting shall start from one side of the substrate. If the saw blade is used, it can only be cut in a straight line, and silicon carbide saw blade is needed.
2. Bending: the wear-resistant steel plate can be formed by cold working, and it can be bent to the required shape, or arc or circle. In concave forming, the alloy cracks will be closed due to the internal stress; in convex forming, the cracks will become larger and crack, which is the normal site. If the crack is too large, use the corresponding welding rod for repair. Crimp the tube according to the recommended minimum bending radius.
3. Opening: plasma cutting can be used for large holes, and EDM is recommended for small holes. The countersunk holes for assembling bolts can be machined by plasma or carbon arc cutting.
4. Welding: the base metal of large area wear-resistant composite steel plate is a steel plate with good weldability. When two steel plates need to be spliced, the back base metal can be welded together first, and then the front surfacing layer can be filled up with corresponding surfacing electrode. Wear resistant steel plates can also be welded to other steel structures.
5. Plug welding: plasma or carbon arc gouging can be used to open holes on the wear-resistant steel plate, and plug welding can be used to connect with other steel structures.
6. Bolt fixation: the bolt can be welded to the base metal of the steel plate by flash welding or melt welding, and then connected with other workpieces, or the hole can be opened on the wear-resistant steel plate to connect with other workpieces by bolts;
7. Surface processing: wear resistant steel plate indicates that it does not need to be processed. If it needs to be processed, it can only be ground. Other conventional methods are not applicable. Wear resistant steel plate is not suitable for the occasion of high surface accuracy requirements.